Source a Maternity Nurse for Free
Babyem have a number of experienced nannies, who have recently completed our OCN London accredited Maternity Nurse qualification. We support candidates to gain work experience with families with babies 0-3 months as a trainee maternity nurse.
Number of Days
Maternity Nurses are available to work a minimum of 2 days – 1 week maximum (weekdays and weekends).
- One-off £50 agency fee to be paid to Babyem Ltd
- Childcarers travel expenses
Parents are required to pay candidate’s travel expenses.
Areas of Work
- Bathing newborns
- Changing newborns
- Support with areas such as colic and reflux
- Providing support regarding breastfeeding and bottle feeding
- Provide information/suggestions regarding accessing local services, i.e Sure Start Centres, Family information Service and local groups
- Support parents with implementing a sleep routine (if parents wish to do this)
- Integrating the new baby into a family where there are already children i.e. supporting with issues such as sibling rivalry
All Childcarers are experienced Nannies and hold a current CRB, First Aid qualification and have had their references checked before being placed.
Maternity Nurses usually command up to £175 – £275 per day.
- Must have a newborn aged 0-3 months.
- We contact you to discuss your support requirements.
For more information, please contact the Babyem team on [email protected] or 0208 986 9008.
I had Babyem trainee maternity nurses support me for 10 weeks following my twins’ arrival. The situation was made more complex that normal by one of my twins having a chronic illness (and needing feeding-tube assistance) in addition to chronic reflux. The range of support I had was fantastic, and it’s clear that the training offered is very thorough. I don’t know what I would have done without the support of Babyem during this difficult time as recommend them: a) if you’re a parent wishing for newborn support; b) if you’re looking to be trained by an organisation that is run by a very caring an empathetic director where you will learn lots!
Babyem was quick to respond to my request for help and paired me up with Chantal, a fantastic maternity nurse whose knowledge and willingness to share it with me was invaluable in the difficult early days of being a new mum to twins.